1.2.0 Version Update
Pascal's Wager will be updated to version 1.2.0 on May 29th.
We've added the following content and addressed several issues in the update.
【Updates & Fixes】
- Latest DLC ‘Deep into the Dark Mist’ added with a price of 0.99USD.
- For players who have purchased Pascal's Wager at full price (6.99USD), you'll be receiving the Deep into the Dark Mist DLC for free!
- Enhanced Support for 120Hz Refresh Rate on iPad Pro 2018 models and above.
- Increased the base damage of Terrence's talent [Sanction], reduced the attack attribute bonuses.
- Reduced the damage that Terrence's talent [Execution: Enhanced] and [Backstab: Enhanced] caused.
- The moment Norwood hits after [Iron Fist] reaches max strength, he will enter an invulnerable state.
- Reduced the fist attack damage of Norwood after using the skill [Liberate the Chained Soul].
- Reduced the Rage value needed when Norwood releases [Soul Shackling Eddy: Elapse] and [Soul Shackling Eddy: Destroy].
- Increased the damage reduction caused by Norwood's talent [Coffin of Chained Soul: Fortress]
- Increased the amount of Patience gained by Norwood's talent [Health Potion: Patience].
- Increased the amount of the damage reduced by Norwood's talent [Health Potion: Toughness].
- Increased Viola's [Sniper] damage rating for all types of bullets.
- Increased the damage of Viola's [Counter Attack] with Special Bullets – Shock.
- Extended the effective range of Viola's Special Bullets – Shock.
- Added enemy repelling effect to Benita's [Annihilation].
- Reduced the damage for some moves the final Boss does and improved the player's fault tolerance.
- Reduced the energy needed when blocking the enemy's attack in the New Game+ Mode.
- Increase the carrying limit of some items to 9,999 which includes Bone Fragment, Big Bone, Fractured Body, and Filthy Core.
- Fixed the problem that Benita will automatically append an attack after casting combo during using the skill [Dance of Whip] or [Reclaiming the Pure Blood].
- Adjusted the Boss damage in the New Game+ Mode to be more balanced.
- Fixed the problem that [Coffin of Chained Soul: Intercepting] can't be triggered when Norwood is using Coffin of Chained Soul to attack after rolling.
- Fixed the anomaly effect description of Benita.
- Added the negative effect icon when Benita emerge the Drug resistance in the abnormal state.
- Adjusted several hit detection issues based on player feedback.
- Fixed various text descriptions based on player reports and feedback.